Introduction: As salam, peace upon to you.
Hi there! my name is Adila. My friends usually called me Adila or if they're too lazy, they will call Dila but some of my friends called me Adi.
I have a gang named Senorita Grandieur. There're 8 of us. We're good friends. Actually they're my best friends. Usually, if I feel so sad, I will meet them and talked with them. I can forget all my problems for a while when I met all SG's girls that all of them are very crazy! haha...
Well, as the others that have good friends, we also had a fight before but, we become closer and closer from day to day...
Since I'm at Kirkby, I really closed with someone...her name is Fiona Lay Yen Tze ( OMG? is the spelling correct? sorry Fi....)
Fiona is very unique. Although she's a Chinese from Sabah or I can say that she's a Sabahan lady, she love everything such as, punjabi suit, baju kurung and surprisingly, she can eat nasi lemak with lots of sambal which usually chinese can't eat.....because it is very spicy...:P What can I say, I love you Fiona! <3
well, I love my classmates too...which we called as Frosties...since our class name is Robert Frost. we're lead by a very educated tutor, Nirmala Devarajan. cool! hahaha....hopefully that we can go through our life as students together for 4 years more okay? love you guys so much buddies! <3
these are some of my pictures with them....Check IT out! :P
Me and Ida at A&W
me with Ida and her twin, Kiera at KFC
with some of SG's members
Tya and Apek
Me and some of SG's members
Here am I...:D
We always hang out together...
hahaha!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment